Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Two Interesting Articles on our Neighborhood!

The first article below features an interview and walking tour with Easton's preservationist, Tom Jones, highlighting the historic significance of our neighborhood and efforts to get the West Ward listed on the National Register of Historic Places.  The second is a very interesting article on the rehabbing of a former brothel on Pine Street, home of Karen Denenberg, who is running to be our West Ward rep on City Council. Denenberg is quoted in both articles:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noel -- This is Michael Duck, The Morning Call's Easton reporter. Thanks so much for posting this link to my story from Monday! (And my silk mill story from last week.)

I've been following this blog since Gary Bertsch told me about it a few weeks ago. I'd like to profile it over on our own Easton blog, so please get in touch with me! My e-mail is posted on the blog.