Thursday, July 23, 2009

Safety Committee Meeting Location Changed Back to Salvation Army Due to Weather

According to Lt. Remaley, this month's Safety Committee Meeting has been moved back to its regular location due to weather: Salvation Army, 1110 Northampton--it will still be at 6pm tonight. I will not be able to be there tonight, but any residents interested in attending should feel free and tell me how it goes by posting here--I will be attending the meeting next month as I am out of town tonight.

Lt. Remaley is looking forward to getting input from regular residents as to criminal activity and suspicious behavior on our blocks, and is happy to explain EPD policy with regard to follow up on tips from residents.

2 comments:

Fia Feller said...

Was anyone able to make it to the Safety Committee meeting last night? I'd like to hear a report.

noel jones said...

Me too--since I was out of town. Did anyone make it out in the rain? If so, please post your impressions here--thanks!

The next Safety Committee Meeting will be on the 3rd Thursday in August and I will do my best to be there.