Friday, July 31, 2009

Shooting on 13th Street Last Night

Anyone with information on the shooting that took place on 13th Street last night, please contact Lt. Remaley at the number or email address listed on the right hand side of this home page. Several shots were fired, a man was apparently shot in the foot, and a car window was shot out.

Express Times Article on 13th Street Shooting

I know that we have at least 7 or 8 people from that canton on this blog list, so please post here to let the rest of us know what happened from your point of view. Did you see or hear anything?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is an article on the Express-Times and I heard that the follow up to this shooting resulted in several search warrants that led to the arrest of the five dealers cited in the article. Nice to see the police ar eon top of this and it was all cocaine.

Nikki said...

I live on 13th St put heard absolutely nothing!

Although July 9th I awoke to the police chasing someone to find out a week later the person they were chasing tried to break into my house in an attempt to flee the police....very scary!

noel jones said...

Thanks for the info, Anon. Nikkita, I'm glad that you and your house are okay!

Anonymous said...

I heard the gun shot, but shugged it off to someone having some left over fire crackers.... not to mention I never heard an sirens, police etc... I guess next time I'll pay just a little more attention.