Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chocolate Lovers' Soiree this Saturday!

Ok, so there won't be a chocolate hot tub like this spa 
in London, but I hear that everything else under the sun
 that you can possibly make of chocolate will be there!

Posted by: Noël Jones

Douglas Brill of the Express-Times reports that this year's annual Chocolate Lovers' Soiree will be held this Saturday, from 7-10pm at the Bank Street Annex in downtown Easton. Tickets are $25/person--get yours before they all run out!

5 comments:

your favorite writers favorite writer said...

noel jones! i was a big fan of yours in the nyc spoken word days, is there an address I can email you at? yourfavoritewritersfavorite@gmail.comis mine

noel jones said...

thanks, YFWFW--i will shoot you an email...

Anonymous said...

this is a great event just don't expect to go home and go right to sleep. It's the best sugar high in the valley.....and for a great cause

Untouched Takeaway said...

I marked this on my calendar...for NEXT year!

I always forget about it in the Christmas/New Years frenzy, and it's definitely something I'd love to attend.

UT

noel jones said...

UT--i know what you mean--I have missed it each year that I've been here and am determined to make it this time!