Friday, August 28, 2009

School Secretaries Strike Might End Today

I got behind and missed the opportunity to post regarding the School Secretaries Strike, so I'm not going to miss the opportunity to say it might be over.  I talked to a shy kid on a bike last night at the ice cream shop on Northampton (he looked to be about 12 years old) and asked how school was and he shook his head and said, "bad." I said, "because the secretaries are gone?" He nodded and said, "it's a mess." That's all he would give me.

Below is the Express Times article with the latest on the strike. If you want more history, scroll down on the Express Times page a bit, to see earlier articles:

Express Times Article Announcing School Secretaries Strike Might Be Over 

What do you think about the secretaries strike? I'd love to hear from West Ward parents on this one--please post a comment here--how has it affected you?

No comments: