Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"X" for Xenodochial

A Welcoming Place to Strangers
"Easton's Three City Halls" HARE Triptych
(As meant to be installed in City Council Chambers)
Acrylic on Canvas, 36" x 72"
City of Easton Arts Grant, 1994

The White-Haired
Harbinger of Gratitude

Tim Hare
Copyright HARE 2010
All Rights Reserved

"Shining the Rainbow Light of Gratitude
from the historic West Ward neighborhood
of Easton, Pennsylvania"

"X" for Xenodochial

Please click on You Tube link below to see video:

5 comments:

Dennis R. Lieb said...

Hey Tim,

I love the Three City Halls triptych. Are you going to be selling any prints?

DRL

Awe-Inspiring Earth: People, Places and Things! said...

Thanks Dennis! Will check with my agent Mercantile Home to see if they want to issue an edition?

noel jones said...

Good idea!

Sandra Walters Weiss said...

Tim,as always a great post and a word I didn't know the meaning of LOL and the print was so YOU.I loved it and think it is a great idea for you to allow them to issue an edition.I wanted to tell you yesterday that your grat blog and the spring pics were phenomenal.But then again you are pretty phenomenal and I want to thank you for sharing all of it.I must say that "Neighbors" certainly has it's share of talents and is growing into a virtual center of activity.I am proud to be involved.

noel jones said...

Xenodochial--there's a new use for "X" on the scrabble board...

I like that line you used on the rude person passerby--I'm going to have to borrow that...