Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Y" for Yuk and "Z" for Zillion

By the Sea, Hare, 1984
Acrylic on Canvas, 36" x 48"

I was going to be on Vacation until
Easter Monday, April 5 but postponed!

So I'm starting a new Gratitude Alphabet on 2-22-2010!

The White-Haired
Harbinger of Gratitude

Tim Hare
Copyright HARE2010
All Rights Reserved

Shining the Light of Gratitude
from the historic West Ward neighborhood
of Easton, Pennsylvania

Please Click on Red You Tube Links Below to See Video Blogs:

"Y" for Yuk

"Z" for Zillion

2 comments:

Sandra Walters Weiss said...

I just wanted to "Neighborly" comment that I know you deserve a break but your contribution will be sorely missed.But you and the Rev.I am sure will enjoy your time off.Peace to the Rev and the Grey Haired Harbinger from one who is grateful and Y is for you ,who reminds me everyday.

Alan Raisman said...

Thank you Timothy for the wonderful videos!! I am looking forward to the next 26!!